Patented and a registered design, the BikeStow bike rack “blurs the lines between designer furniture and logistics.” (MBR). “Exceptionally well designed… simple to use and works brilliantly.” (MBUK). “ Substantial and stable bike racking solution… well built with an appealing ‘thunk’ quality.” (Singletrack).
The brushed aluminium ‘v’ sliders and locking thumb screws mean your bike will always be held securely no matter the wheel size*. When not in use, the cross supporting ‘dog bone’ lifts up and the units folds flat for easy storage. Magnetic catches keep it neatly closed.
- Assembly & Use Instructions can be found here.
- Mudguards are normally incompatible, contact us for advice.
- Measures 1100mm wide.
- Weight: ~11kg
- Arrives fully assembled – you just need to screw in the locking thumb screws.
- Not designed for extended outdoor use.
- You must strap down the bike rack with the provided cargo straps during transport – especially if you’re a ‘racing driver’. Details in instructions.
- Compatible wheel sizes – Min: 26” Max: 29”
- Max tyre width: 2.6″.
Patented, Registered Design & Trademark.